Views: 10 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-03-20 Origin: Site
There are many types of color sorters. They choose different materials, different sizes, and different processing capacities. However, for color sorters, the debugging steps are very similar! So what are the color sorter debugging steps? How to choose a color sorter manufacturer? Now let ’s take a look at the debugging steps and selection methods of the color sorter.
Color sorter debugging steps
1. Check whether the valve is intact and the order of the mouthpiece.
2. Check whether the lamps are bright and understand the dust, and see if the dust is normal.
3. Check whether all the line connectors in the electric control box are loose. Check whether the originals in the sorting box are intact. Fix and connect the power line, neutral line and ground line of the power supply.
4. Adjust the level of the machine to check whether the air pressure is normal (total input 0.5 to 0.8Mpa, valve pressure 0.2 to 0.25Mpa, and dust cleaning 0.4 to 0.4.
5. Adjust the screw of the vibrator and the decompression plate to check the position of the rice channel and the fan, and then adjust the position of the camera after completion.
6. Make sure that the glass and the background plate are clean and cut and observe whether the rice track skips rice (regardless of the material, the phenomenon of skipping occurs), and adjust the position of the background plate and the glass plate.
7. Adjust the delay, width, background board, sensitivity and output.
How to choose a color sorter manufacturer?
1. The manufacturer who chooses the color sorter should be the one with independent research and development, production, sales and service. It should have its own production site and its own research and development team to better solve technical problems. We have the strength and ability to solve customers' problems.
2. Pay attention to the after-sales service of color sorting machine manufacturers and find a company that specializes in color sorting machines. If a person has been in a certain line for a long time, he is an expert, and the same is true for the company; when the company becomes larger, it will disperse energy to make more profitable products, and the focus will be on more profitable industries, such as medical care, robotics, etc. Slowly, the research and service energy of the color sorter is reduced. Such sales and service cycles are generally relatively long, and the manufacturers who specialize in color sorters will professionally serve customers in this industry and provide better service.
3. Choose factory direct sales. Distributors usually buy manufacturers' machines at a low price. Whichever one is cheaper, he will sell it to you. The effect is not guaranteed. At the same time, if there is a problem in the later stage, there will be a push between the manufacturer and the dealer. At that time, you should call every day should not be called earthly insufficiency, which is the difference between factory direct sales and distributors.
4. Buying a color sorter depends on the future development direction. Now science and technology are developing very fast. Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and other big cities, the speed of science and technology is already at the forefront of the world. Enterprises in big cities have a lot of space for science and technology development. The ability to solve problems with technology will be better than inland companies.
The above is the introduction of the color sorting machine debugging steps and selection methods. I hope that everyone will understand the color sorting machine debugging steps and selection methods, which will be helpful to everyone.