Views: 36 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-03-20 Origin: Site
Classification of color sorter
1. Several technical flows of color sorter
(1) Traditional photoelectric technology color sorter
(2) CCD technology color sorter
(3) Infrared technology color sorter
(4) X-ray technology color sorter
2. Classification according to light source technology
(1) Color sorter for fluorescent tube light source
(2) LED light source color sorter
(3) Microwave light source detection technology
(4) X-ray technology
3. Classification according to color sorter architecture
(1) Waterfall type
(3) Free fall
4. Divide according to color selection materials
(1) Rice color sorter
(2) Color sorting machine for miscellaneous grains
(3) Color sorter for dehydrated vegetables
(4) Tea color sorter
(5) Industrial color sorting machine
(6) Plastic material sorting machine
(7) Ore color sorter
Second, the working principle and application field of the color sorter
The photoelectric color sorter is a non-destructive sorting device used for the quality detection and grading of bulk materials. Its working principle is to determine the color depth of the material through the camera to the material. The material is jetted when it exceeds or falls below the set value. Eliminate. The color sorter is mainly composed of feeding system, optical detection system, signal processing system and separation execution system.
Among them, the photoelectric system is the key part of the color sorter, which is composed of the light source, the background board, the sensor and other auxiliary devices. The sensor is the core component, which is mainly divided into the traditional sensor type (photocell, silicon photovoltaic cell, etc.) and CCD (or CMOS ) Two kinds of sensors. When the light source hits the tested material, it will produce different reflective characteristics, and the background board provides a reference signal. Its reflective characteristics are equivalent to those of qualified products, but they are quite different from the defective products. After that, the optical signals are converted into electrical signals by the sensor and transmitted to the electronic control. system.
Color sorters have a wide range of applications in industries such as food, food, pigment and chemical industries. They are used for sorting recycled plastic sheets, plastic granules, corn, beans, rice, ore, pepper, pepper, garlic, The melon seeds, raisins, seeds, traditional Chinese medicine, sea rice, shrimp skin, clove fish, glass, metal, homochromatic rods and other malignant impurities and special materials have very significant separation effects, reaching the international advanced level.
In the past two years, the non-metallic mineral industry has become more and more popular. The state has issued a number of policies to encourage the deep processing of non-metallic minerals. The photoelectric color sorter has begun to enter the non-metallic minerals field (including quartz sand, wollastonite, barite, potassium feldspar) , Calcite, fluorite, etc.), currently in the non-mining industry competition, ore color sorter plays an important role!
The main technical indicators of the color sorter
1. Processing capacity
The processing volume is the number of materials that can be processed per hour. The factors that affect the processing volume per unit time are mainly the speed of the servo system, the maximum speed of the conveyor belt, and the purity of the raw materials.
2. Color selection accuracy
Color sorting accuracy refers to the percentage of the amount of impurities selected from the raw materials in the total amount of impurities contained.
3. Take out ratio
The take-out ratio refers to the ratio of the amount of impurities in the waste material selected by the color sorter to the amount of normal materials.
In the actual production process, these indicators are integrated, and there is a relationship of mutual influence and restriction, which must be investigated at the same time. The factors that affect the accuracy of color sorting and the amount of processing per unit time are mainly the speed of the servo system, the maximum speed of the conveyor belt, and the purity of the raw materials; and the take-out ratio can be adjusted. If the take-out ratio is set too high, it will It affects the two indicators of selection rate and processing volume; if the setting is too low, the selected waste contains too many normal materials, which will cause waste.
In general, the higher the sensitivity, the better the color selection effect, and the greater the take-out ratio; and the output requirements also directly affect the color selection effect and the take-out ratio. The following principles should be grasped in actual debugging:
(1) According to different application fields, debug different performance indicators. Under the condition that the color selection effect can meet the requirements, the lower the sensitivity, the better.
(2) Excessively high sensitivity will cause the solenoid valve to blow too much and enter the protection state, which may make the color selection effect worse.
Fourth, the factors affecting the color selection effect
1. Camera resolution
The camera is the "eye" of the color sorter. The higher the resolution, the more accurate the judgment of the material
2. Software algorithm
The software is the "brain" of the color sorter, which analyzes the data and determines its ability to distinguish color differences
3. Feeding system
The feeding system determines how the material enters the "field of vision" of the color sorter and leaves the color sorter after sorting is complete
4. Nozzle performance
The nozzle is the "hand" of the color sorter, flexibility and stability determine the sorting effect of the color sorter
Notes on the use of color sorter
1. Air compressor, air storage tank, filter, etc. are released every 4 to 8 hours, depending on the air humidity
2. The fluorescent tube is replaced every 2000 hours (depending on the color selection effect, about seven months)
3. Do not adjust the "delay time" and "blowing time" of the color sorter
4. Check whether the cleaning work is normal every week and whether there is dust on the glass surface of the sorting room
5. After the color sorter is completed, the key parts must be cleaned up, as far as possible to ensure cleanliness
6. When cleaning the sorting room with an air gun, never blow the air gun mouth towards the nozzle to clean the dust
7. Excessive residual materials or equipment with large noise cannot be accumulated around the color sorter to avoid interference with the signal